Department of Rural Development Policy-Managing Authority (DRD&MA)
- Manages and supervise all works related to the Rural Development under coordination Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and rural Development;
- Coordinates activities of the officers of the rural development in field offices of the ministry;
- Link, keep in touch and coordinate the activities with together units within ministry;
- Take part in working groups and teams that are dealing with analyses, design, planning and implementation of policies, strategies, programs and projects related to the rural development,
- Initialize projects and programs that would be support the improvement of live conditions and work as well as development of human resources of rural population;
- Promote and support establishment and continuation of the activities in farm and out of the farm as well as work in the direction of promotion of possibilities of the rural/employment revenues.
- Secure necessary support on the organization and mobilization of farmers groups, associations and cooperatives and take part in the coordination of local and international NGO.
Contact Person: Hysni Thaqi
Phone: (038) 211 603
CENTREX: 38 513
E-mail: [email protected]